[pmwiki-users] How can I add an "On Save" function

Lars Eighner surname at larseighner.com
Tue Aug 13 07:50:22 CDT 2013

I want to add a function to be run on save and I want to do it the right way
without messing with core scripts.

That's it: how do I hook to save?

What I want to do:

I don't need help with this, but I'm explaining the motivation for my
question above.

I want to update a database with the values of certain page variables when I
save a page.  I can parse the text being saved for these variables since
they are all of the form (:Varname:value:), i.e. the "hidden" assignment
method. And of course I can handle the db interface.

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html