[pmwiki-users] [listes] SPAM-LOW: Re: Double (or more; way more) your page-loading, editing and operating speed in PmWiki.

Velosteph velosteph at ferrosteph.net
Tue Sep 25 10:56:04 CDT 2012

I try it during week end
There where a page talking about changing the rewrite rule of apache
I don’t understand all the trick but it seems to play with http and www
something to rewrite the url of the page on a better way. So even if it is
down now (same for me now) there where something .. Maybe the trick give
access to hacker who kill the site of the contributor??
Regards

A vélo vous y seriez déjà