[pmwiki-users] Double (or more; way more) your page-loading, editing and operating speed in PmWiki.

John prinoer at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 13:15:30 CDT 2012

Re: Double (or more; way more) your page-loading, editing and operating speed in PmWiki.

Hello;

I hit upon this way of making PmWiki as fast as ASPX. It wasn't entirely a hit and miss effort, and I have included an explanation for how and why it works so well on the page linked below. Just click on the show button for the whole story; that is, for the code you will need to use, where you will be using it, and why it works.

http://www.coll-org-source.us/0-one/pmwiki.php?n=Category.PageLoadingSpeed

John

prinoer at aol.com