[pmwiki-users] Building form with arbitrary data

V.Krishn vkrishn4 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 08:02:38 CDT 2012

On Saturday, October 20, 2012 07:02:28 AM Petko Yotov wrote:
> This page may be helpful:
>
>   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/InputDefault

Thanks, I think this should help.

1. Also can there be support for multiple select,
as suggested in comments on this page.
I tried making some changes to InputToHTML function:

        $opt[$checked] = in_array(@$opt['value'],
   (array)explode(',',str_replace(' ','', $InputValues[$name])))
                         ? $checked : false;

and was able to see multiple selects.
I hope there are not more changes required for this feature.

2. Have this page also available in documentation(PmWiki).

--
Regards.
V.Krishn