[pmwiki-users] Utilizing Fox without extra markup?

shout at joshleepictures.com shout at joshleepictures.com
Sat Nov 17 15:52:52 CST 2012

I am using Fox (fox, foxdelete, foxfilter_setattribute) the way you are looking to use it (to have dedicated fields for PTV) on a site using

$EditAttrFields = array( 'title' => array( 'attribute' => 1, 'markup' => '(:title $1:)', 'filter' => 'EditAttrAutofillTitle' ), … );

instead of the {[…]} markup. hope that helps.

take care,
josh

--
李喬什
josh li

艺术指导           创意摄影              会展经理
ART DRCTR    CREATIVE PHTGRPHR   EXHIBIT MNGR

mobile   +49-1511-5794189
email    shout at joshleepictures.com
online   http://joshleepictures.com
linkedin http://linkedin.com/in/joshleepictures