[pmwiki-users] unable to retrieve edit form Site.EditForm

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu May 3 17:15:17 CDT 2012

Problem fixed with PmWiki version 2.2.37! Thanks to Petko. In the end it
was a non-functional iconv() implementation that returns an empty string
under Solaris. Our data center had no bugfixes for this but Petko
implementet further checks so a existing but wrong implemented library
causes not the error with the Site.EditForm error message. Thanks!

Regards
Clemens