[pmwiki-users] unable to retrieve edit form Site.EditForm following latest update

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Mar 15 06:39:43 CDT 2012

Hi, same issue here! Wiki works fine if I only read it, but as soon as
you try to edit a page the error message as described under
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ErrorMessages#editform is processed.

I have updated form version 2.2.35 to 2.2.36, no additional
Site.EditForm in wiki.d. I downloaded pmwiki-latest.zip (2.2.36)
multiple times and copied it also to the server several times, so I
think this is no copy issue. Also I compared the two Site.EditForm's it
seams that the versions from 2.2.35 and 2.2.36 are identical.

http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.36.tgz vs.
http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.36.zip makes also no
differences, so I think its a bug in the newest release.

Regards
Clemens