[pmwiki-users] Frames, Left and Right, Non Floating

Jasyn Jones jasynj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 04:02:11 CST 2012

Floating frames (left and right) are usually just big enough to contain the text within.

Non-floating frames all spread out to 100% of the page width.

Is there a way to make a non-floating frame that is only as big as the text within? Long sentences, wide box. Few words, narrow box.

I know I can set a % (using width= ? pct), but that doesn't solve the problem. I want something that just barely contains the text, not something that resizes with the page.

Any help would be appreciated.
- -
Jasyn Jones
jasynj (at) gmail (dot) com

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
"Ulysses" by Alfred, Lord Tennyson