[pmwiki-users] making pagelist fmts available sitewide

Tamara Temple tamouse.lists at tamaratemple.com
Tue Mar 6 22:17:07 CST 2012

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:32:13 -0500, "John D. Boy" <jboy at gc.cuny.edu> sent:
> Is there an easy way that I can make fmt definitions contained in one
> page of my wiki (e.g., Site.PageListFormats) available for page lists
> sitewide?

They already are, but the suggested way to do this is to leave the
Site.PageListTemplates (not Site.PageListFormats) wiki page alone, and
write your own custom pagelist formats in Site.LocalTemplates. In
fact, if you navigate to Site.Site, there is a little paragraph there
describing this near the bottom of the page.

> I couldn't find anything in the documentation explaining how to do this.

The documentation on this is at <
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageListTemplates > (which is the
official page, there should be a page in your local PmWiki
documentation set as well).

--
Tamara Temple
    aka tamouse__

May you never see a stranger's face in the mirror