[pmwiki-users] Hi! and Help!

Eric Forgeot eforgeot at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:12:38 CST 2012

Hello,

Welcome new pmwiki user ;)

For #3,  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxCommentBox could be a
possible solution, and there are some more candidates at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Forms

For #2 I'd personnally use the (:include ...... :) directive (see
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/IncludeOtherPages )  to include the page
with comments in my main article, so I can keep them separated, but
displayed on a single page, for ex. (:include Cosms.CoreEarth-comments :)
with Cosms.CoreEarth-comments using the form above. If you prefer to really
separate te display, you can have a look at how comments ("talk") are
implemented on pmwiki.org pages :
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/GroupFooter?action=edit