[pmwiki-users] Blank pages

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Jun 30 06:51:58 CDT 2012

Christophe Pallier writes:.
> Unfortunately, adding
>
>             $PageRecodeFunction = 'IsEnabled';
>
> to config.php, did not solve the issue.
>
> So, if it not the recode function, do you see any other possibility?
>
> I will gladly give you access to the site if necessary

By luck, I have an account at your hosting provider OVH 90plan, and I could
experience your blank page. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible, maybe
later today or tomorrow.

In the meantime, you may be able to use a different PHP version. The 5.2 and
5.3 versions appear to work fine, to enable one of them, open your
www/w/.htaccess file and change the line:

  SetEnv PHP_VER 5_4

with either _one_ of these lines:

  SetEnv PHP_VER 5
  SetEnv PHP_VER 5_3

The documentation about how to enable alternative PHP engines on OVH is here:
  http://guides.ovh.com/Php5ChezOvh

Petko