[pmwiki-users] Blank pages

Christophe Pallier christophe at pallier.org
Sat Jun 30 05:19:28 CDT 2012

Hello,

I am new to this mailing list. I have a very happy happy user of pmwiki for
several years.

Suddenly several pages of my website are blank (e.g.
http://www.pallier.org/w/pmwiki.php/Main/Humor). The skin is ok.
Although the history of these pages can be viewed, if I edit any of them,
it will start again from a empty page.
Restoring does nothing. It is as if the page contained a code that
prevented it to display (???)

I am running the latest version of pmwiki. I have tried to remove all
cookbooks, but this does not solve the problem.

--
Christophe Pallier, CNRS Research Scientist
INSERM-CEA Cognitive Neuroimaging Laboratory, Gif-sur-Yvette (www.unicog.org