[pmwiki-users] How to password protect read/write access to everything in a category?

Alex Eftimiades alexeftimiades at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 15:12:30 CDT 2012

No not locked to a particular user. Pages in the category should be
not visible to anyone who has not logged in with at least editor level
permissions.
I am very happy with Peter's custom action solution, except it refuses
to "unprotect" for me at least. I tried looking at the test page with
a text editor and confirmed that the password was set correctly, and
the variable protected was set correctly, but neither was getting reset.

I assume that this has something to do with my particular setup--
although I cannot imagine what, so I am just going to keep at it.
Thanks for the help though, it was very much appreciated.
Alex