[pmwiki-users] search and replace over multiple / all pages

a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de
Fri Jul 6 07:44:07 CDT 2012

hi clemens

if you want to have a really quick and dirty (and ultrafast) way to change the links, you could simply override them client side with jquery. of course this comes with the usual drawbacks (clients need to have javascript enabled and the additional overhead of loading the jquery framework).

for a pmwiki specific solution have a look at FoxTextReplace by hans bracker (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FoxTextReplace).

take care
josh