[pmwiki-users] Sudden strange behavior in pagelist

Boblitz John John.Boblitz at BERTSCHI.com
Thu Jan 26 03:40:37 CST 2012

Okay, I'll try that out ...

But as I said, the pages are quite simple, nothing special in them.

(:Title :)
Maybe a [@ @] or two or rudimentary highlighting

Name is BWAPP.ProgrammerMeeting[YYYYMMDD] (Confirmed via edit screen & URL)

So, I'll try out your sugesstions and see what happens - if I find something, I'll post
my results.

Cheers,

John