[pmwiki-users] Nginx?

John Bowling johnlb2002 at cox.net
Mon Jan 16 09:44:58 CST 2012

I'm using openSUSE 12.1 locally, which now uses systemD so process
starting and stopping has changed. I have just installed Nginx along
side of apache2, but have not yet configured it. I still have apache2
running, and when I start Firefox, it goes to my local PmWiki page with
links configured in categories. I prefer that to using Firefox
bookmarks, which have become a mess over that last ten years, and nearly
impossible to edit.

See http://wiki.nginx.org/Configuration.

Has anyone tried Nginx yet? By default on openSUSE, using Yast, it does
not have PHP available.

John