[pmwiki-users] Issue displaying contents of group

Mike Holisky mholisky at mcad.edu
Wed Dec 12 11:12:04 CST 2012

Peter and the list,

Thanks for the quick response!  Pagelist is exactly what I was looking
for as the old code no longer works as I would expect.

To explain myself, the contents page was only displaying the pages in
the "Site" group.  I can see that our old Contents pages only had
(:include {$SiteGroup}.Contents:) in the page and it displayed all of
the pages in the group just like (:pagelist group={$Group}:).

For some reason this worked in 2.1.26 but not now in 2.2.45.  For all I
know, we had some custom code in there as my predecessors did not follow
any best practices.  It's working now and I'm not going to troubleshoot
any harder.

Thanks for your time!
-Mike Holisky

--