[pmwiki-users] mini with either ultralightbox or galleria

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Dec 5 13:42:50 CST 2012

I just installed mini and originally tried it with the default
ultralightbox and then tried installing the galleria plugin.  What I'm
seeing is a simple list of thumbnails.  What I want to see is some kind of
interactive slideshow where the user can scroll through the pictures in a
larger size as compared to the thumbnails.

I think I've followed the instructions to the letter, but maybe I've missed
something?  Any thoughts how I can debug my installation to see what is not
happening as it should?

-Peter