[pmwiki-users] pmwiki skin

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Sun Aug 26 16:40:01 CDT 2012

Sunday, August 26, 2012, 9:24:16 PM, tamouse wrote:
> When I put on my designer's hat, I tend to disagree with you -- I have
> found it frustrating when recipe writers force a style decision that I
> haven't been able to override in my skin design (which is where I want
> most of those decisions made).

If you are concerned about that and design your own skin,
you can load your skin css after <!--HTMLHeader-->
in  the skin template, to avoid css changes by recipes.

But for the default PmWiki skin I think it is right that the css gets
loaded before <!--HTMLHeader-->, in order to allow customisations
via recipes and config.

If one does not want to allow that I say change the default template
for your site.

Best regards,
Hans
www.softflow.co.uk