[pmwiki-users] pmwiki skin

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:48:13 CDT 2012

There is just one thing I don't fully agree with, that is to change
the position of pmwiki.css, as I believe the <style>...</style> area
is really good, because it gives recipe writers a dynamic space and a
chance to override permanently or eventualy a css rule defined within
pmwiki.css .

But either before or after a new css rule can replace another trough
it's specificity, but I believe the current way is just more
convenient.

Since the dynamic area is not accessible to users (just if trough a
recipe) there are no major dangers for the wiki site and while doing
that makes things simple for the user, the admin and recipe writer.

If you want to impose a hard restriction, even for recipes, just load
another file bellow the dynamic section and make the selector very
specific.

CarlosAB