[pmwiki-users] Problem with XLPage

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Aug 22 11:42:26 CDT 2012

Carlos AB writes:
> pmwiki-2.2.41 (VersionNum=2002041), phpinfo PHP Version 5.3.14.

May I ask you to try the latest version 2.2.42 ? The only changed program
file is pmwiki.php, and the change was supposed to fix empty pages or
sections appearing on some installations.

>   include_once("scripts/xlpage-utf-8.php");
>
> ## XLPagePtBr
>   XLPage('pt-BR','Site.XLPagePtBr');

Is the page Site.XLPagePtBr displaying correctly? Does it contain the
translations?

I have set clean installations of both PmWiki 2.2.41 and 2.2.42, I have
copied the page http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiPtBr/XLPage and pasted it
in my local page Site.XLPagePtBr, and set the above lines of code in
config.php. Then I tested the sites with PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4, and the
translations show up every time.

If upgrading to 2.2.42 doesn't fix the problem, I may have to look at your
installation to investigate it.

Petko