[pmwiki-users] AsSpaced PTV (definition list)

Mark Stephen Barralet M.Barralet at adfa.edu.au
Wed Aug 8 20:21:14 CDT 2012

I want to display the Name part of a PTV as spaced. eg:
:MyVarOne:This is my first PTV

should display as:
My Var One
	This is my first PTV

I think this should be possible with markup(). Am I looking in the right direction or is this a non-trivial mod?  I am only just starting to understand how markup() works, and I am new to PHP and HTML.