[pmwiki-users] Fwd: change color of a word inside a preformatted text

Calin Floare cfloare at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:30:20 CDT 2012

Thank you for the answer. This is nice but what I would like more this
time, is to have all text of the sourcecode in black and to highlight only
some small parts in it,
by changing the color of the font for this part only, in red, as an example.

Something similar with %red% ... %% but inside a preformatted text.

For example I have a general bash script and I want to highlight only the
parts which have to be changed by the user for a proper use for their own
problem.

Possibly I can do it, creating a markup but I have to learn how to do it
firstly and I thought that someone needed something similar before me and
that a solution
is already available.

Thank you again,
Calin

--
 .~.
  /V\     Calin G. Floare

Calin Gabriel Floare
National Institute for R & D of Isotopic and Molecular Technologies
Donath Str. 65-103, P.O. Box 700, 400293, Cluj-Napoca 5, Romania
E-mail: cfloare at itim-cj.ro (cfloare at gmail.com)
Web: http://www.itim-cj.ro/~cfloare/
Tel: +40 264 584037 - ext. 181 (work) or +40 729 934133 (mobile)
Fax: +40 264 420042