[pmwiki-users] Looking for articles/reviews about PmWiki

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Sep 28 19:15:54 CDT 2011

Hello.

The PmWiki article on Wikipedia needs to be improved to meat the newer
encyclopedic standards. The easiest way to improve it is to link to reliable
third-party publications, like articles and reviews in various free software
websites/magazines or in books, or in research papers, or something else,
written by people different from Pm and me.

If you know about such publications in any language, please tell me about
them. I recommend _against_ editing the PmWiki article on Wikipedia unless you
are a regular editor there.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PmWiki

Thanks,
Petko