[pmwiki-users] It's time to change pmwiki default skin!

Rogutės Sparnuotos rogutes at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 18 18:17:53 CDT 2011

Petko Yotov (2011-09-18 20:55):
> On Sunday 18 September 2011 13:18:58, Rogutės Sparnuotos wrote :
> > The wordpress.org and textpattern.com examples others posted are too
> > loaded for me.
>
> These are sources for ideas more for the pmwiki.org home page than for a new
> default skin in the distribution.
>
> We want a simple, minimal skin for an empty PmWiki installation, that would be
> easier for new admins to understand and customize.
>
> For the pmwiki.org home page, we want a well balanced selection of features,
> content, links and styles to show better the PmWiki potential and continuous
> development.

Thank you for clarifying.
Though I think that using the same skin for the home page and
installations is a good thing: less to maintain; stays familiar to
newcomers after installation. If pmwiki.org adopts a skin too complex for
distribution, I think that the two skins should at least share layout and
colors.

--
--  Rogutės Sparnuotos