[pmwiki-users] DragDropMultiUpload - adapting/templating the Attach:File.jpg markup

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Oct 11 15:32:34 CDT 2011

On Tuesday 11 October 2011 15:37:28, kirpi at kirpi.it wrote :
> be nice if we knew how to adapt the "automatic posting" facility, that
> link allowing the insertion of the Attach:File.jpg markup into the
> wiki edit area, which is quite as nice as the uploading itself.
>
> One might want, as an example, to have
>      [[Attach:image.jpg|Attach:image.jpg""]]
> instead of the standard     Attach:image.jpg

At the moment it is hardcoded, if the file name contains a space, it inserts
[[Attach:file name.ext]], otherwise just Attach:filename.ext.
Also note that you can upload other files, not only images, in which case
[[Attach:file.zip|Attach:file.zip""]] may not work very well.

I should think about how to implement some custom format that an admin could
set in config.php. You can also suggest other improvements. If I seem too long
to implement it, feel free to remind me.

Petko