[pmwiki-users] Again: Search does not find text with markup

Christian Moser christian.moser at theol.uzh.ch
Fri Oct 7 06:26:02 CDT 2011

> I haven't looked to see exactly how this is implemented, but it may be
> worthwhile looking into the various markup=X options for TextExtract.
> This may just be for display, but it may also affect searching.
>
> -Peter

Many thanks Peter for the hint.
As far as I can see the markup options in TextExtract are affecting only
the way the results are displayed.

I have got two sites with historical documents and the ability to ignore
the markup while searching is really essential.
I am no coder and  every help in this issue is very much appreciated.

Christian