[pmwiki-users] Mass delete pages/group ?

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:25:43 CST 2011

Hello all !

For my information, I would like to know what are the strategies when
one wants to delete more than one page, and keep pmwiki working nicely
?
Example : I want to delete one whole group ? I want to delete pages
where name = x* (begins with letter x) ? or page older than x days ?
etc.

Out of PmWiki process, is deleting safe with ftp ? if yes, do I have
to delete the index to get a new one rebuilt ? is there some way to
use a pagelist to delete pages (without using complex recipe) ?

Thank you !

Gilles.