[pmwiki-users] I need a little help with lower-case clean URLs

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:16:11 CST 2011

You may want to write your own $MakePageNamePatterns ;
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AlternateNamingScheme
should help you.

Excerpt :

Beware, if you do NOT uppercase the first letter of your pagenames,
the wiki will stop recognizing them as files, and you will need to
alter the variables:
    $GroupPattern = '[\\w]*(?:-\\w+)*';
    $NamePattern = '[\\w]*(?:-\\w+)*';

Gilles.