[pmwiki-users] WYSIWYG is Indispensable; Moment of Truth

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Tue May 24 09:51:02 CDT 2011

On May 24, 2011, at 5:06 AM, Petko Yotov wrote:

> And it can reorder the rows on any column with
> (:pagelist request=1 req=1:) and specially created links in the table
> headings.

The documentation (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists) makes it sound ike "request=1 req=1" merely causes the "Results of search for..." line to be omitted for the searchresults directive. Does it do more? What is its effect in the pagelist directive? When I run "(:pagelist request=1 req=1:)", nothing happens.

Randy