[pmwiki-users] Group name based $XLLangs (multilanguage Wiki)?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Sat May 21 15:07:23 CDT 2011

Hello All,

how can I use the group name to select $XLLangs?

I want to make a multilanguage wiki site, and the language information
should be kept in the URL (no cookie, no parameter).

There will be more than one group per language, therefore I consider
to select the translation depending on a certain name pattern of the
groups, eg. foo_en, bar_en, foo_de, bar_de...

There are warnings that "any direct function call ... should be done
near the end of config.php", and XLPage should be called early in
config.php (even before including authuser.php).

So how can I get the group name early in config.php?

TIA,

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)