[pmwiki-users] Survey of browser settings

Randy Brown alongkiss at aprivatespot.com
Sun May 15 16:13:39 CDT 2011

I have a quick two question informal survey. Perhaps we can all learn from each other and / or improve PmWiki's documentation about browser settings (that is, the XL capability provided on Site.Preferences):

1. Do your own personal settings (for accesskeys, editform, or other things) differ from PmWiki's defaults? If so, what choices did you make, and why?

2. What percentage of your users do you think actually take advantage of this customization feature? What choices are they making, and why?

Randy

My own questions: (1) I have added accesskey F to go to the FAQ page, and I've made my edit form 23 rows by 70 columns because I like to see that much context when editing. (2) I'm the only person I know who customizes the browser settings.