[pmwiki-users] AuthPhpBBUsersAndGroups recipe Login loop

John McAfee jr at scenes.demon.co.uk
Sat May 14 08:29:46 CDT 2011

Login loops indefinitely.

I have installed the AuthPhpBBUsersAndGroups recipe and the wiki default
edit has been set to require username and password of registered phpbb3
forum members. It appears to be working, however when 'Edit' is clicked, the
login loops indefinitely.

The only other recipe installed is Email Obfuscation (e-protect.php).

The forum is in the root directory and pmwiki is one level up from the root.

To solve this problem I have tried the following:

In config.php -

session_save_path('wikisessions/sessions'); (The /sessions folder is
recognised and contains sess_ files)

$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = '@PHPBBRegistered users';

Session autostart - on (php5.ini setting).

The problem is the same in all browsers.

Versions:

php 5.2.17

Pmwiki 2.2.25

MySQL 5.0.91

phpBB 3.0.7-PL1

http://theframersforum.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

Account on the forum - for test purposes -

Username: Test

Password: TestPass

pmwike diagnostics have been turned on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am very keen to get this to work.