[pmwiki-users] Intercepting downloads

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat May 14 07:11:47 CDT 2011

Which forms processor are you using to process the form?  Where/how
are you storing the information entered?

Is the filename being uploaded one of the fields in the form?  Or is
it a separate step after the form is filled?

Can a person fill the form once and then upload many files?  Or does
it get filled each time someone wants to upload a file?

-Peter