[pmwiki-users] how to put new line in a script to wiki

Oguz Altun oguz at ce.yildiz.edu.tr
Wed May 11 00:44:43 CDT 2011

I thank to those who reply to private my email, but even though I tried
a couple of different things instead of '\n' it does not work.

Here is a mockup recipe with this feature, can any of you guys make it work?

#cookbook/querypst.php:
<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();

Markup('querypst', 'directives', '/\\(:querypst (.*):\\)/e',
"querypst('$1')");

function querypst($in){

$out = '|| border = 1';
$out .= "\n".'|| abc || def ||';