[pmwiki-users] Referer page

Oguz Altun oguz at ce.yildiz.edu.tr
Fri May 6 07:41:01 CDT 2011

I want to force users to go on a specific path to get to a page.

E.g. to download an item, first go to Downloads.List, then
Downloads.TermsItemA, Downloads.DownloadItemA

If one types the Downloads.DownloadItemA to the address bar, he would
redirect to Downloads.List

I think I need the ability to parse $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] to get
group and name.

Since the url format can change in pmwiki from one site to another, is
there an existing function for that?

Alternatively, I can use $_SESSION to keep track of the previous page.
But parsing referer seems a better approach.

What do you think?
Thx.

Oguz Altun