[pmwiki-users] adjacent images

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 03:40:59 CDT 2011

Monday, March 28, 2011, 12:29:13 AM, adam overton wrote:

> i'd like to have two different images sitting right next to each,
> touching, with no space in between,
> but with the basic Attach: markup, i only seem to be able to get it
> to work if there's a single space.

I found two possibilities:

1. using floats:

%lfloat margin=0%Attach:test.jpg
%lfloat margin=0%Attach:test.jpg
[[<<]]

lfloat and rfloat have margins set, so you need to cancel these,
as in the example

2. with a trick wiki style:

Attach:test.jpg%margin=0 %Attach:test.jpg

note the space after margin=0, and no space between first Attach and
%....% wiki style. I called it  'trick' style because this also worked
(all tested in pmwiki default skin):

Attach:test.jpg%xmargin=0 %Attach:test.jpg

OFF-TOPIC:
[and for some unknown stupid reason I cannot see the HTML source,
to try to find out what is going on. Firefox shows me a HTML source
page, but it has the password form in it! Is this some new Firefox 4
oddity??]

cheers
  ~Hans