[pmwiki-users] List all pages in WIkiGroup by title

Brian Tibbels brian.tibbels at clickmarlow.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 02:41:13 CDT 2011

All the links to .php files on this page are awaiting upload denoted by the
small triangle.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DictIndex

Is PMWiki hosted on multiple servers? Could be I connected to a different
one to you.

Rgds
Brian

--
Brian Tibbels
IT support for small business and the individual