[pmwiki-users] Group ACLs

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 11:25:52 CDT 2011

Friday, March 25, 2011, 4:32:02 PM, Kenneth Forsbäck wrote:

> Is it possible to apply ACLs to groups?`or to apply ACLs to pages using
> a pattern?

> Each user has a personal page (User/<user>) and I would like to give
> each user a group (User-<user>/) where only they (and root) have edit
> rights, sort of as a personal notebook/sandbox.

Have you read
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Passwords
PmWiki has built-in support for password-protecting various areas of
the wiki site. Authors generally want to be able to apply passwords to
individual pages or to wiki groups. Wiki Administrators can apply
passwords to individual pages, to wiki groups, or to the entire site.

and
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/AuthUser
AuthUser is PmWiki's identity-based authorization system that allows
access to pages to be controlled through the use of usernames and
passwords. AuthUser can be used in addition to the password-based
scheme that is PmWiki's default configuration.

  ~Hans