[pmwiki-users] login/self-registering mechanism

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Thu Mar 24 11:04:34 CDT 2011

Well Peter it looks like we'll have to prevail upon you to correct PmWiki's "glaring defect," given that no one else has stepped up to the plate after Eemeli bowed out.
Kirpi has already volunteered to help. Count me in for any non-technical help. If you put out the call, I'm sure others will volunteer as well.
If nothing else, PmWiki's reputation is at stake here. Just think of the reaction  if the word got out that PmWiki, which prides itself on versatility, hasn't been able to come up with a simple login/registering mechanism.
Counting on you,
Al