[pmwiki-users] Kudos to Petko on PmWiki 2.2.25 released, documentation update

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Tue Mar 22 13:49:56 CDT 2011

Petko, I want to express my deep appreciation and  gratitude for all the time and effort that you must have invested in updating our wiki. I have some idea of how time consuming and difficult such projects can be.
And we know from WikiMatrix how competitive the wiki field has become and why it's so important to update PmWiki and keep it preeminent in the field.
Again, congratulations and thanks,
Al