[pmwiki-users] Fox: field substitutions and multiple actions

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 14:41:58 CDT 2011

Sunday, March 20, 2011, 6:33:35 PM, Jon Haupt wrote:

> Both of those produce the same error: *Warning*: Invalid argument supplied
> for foreach() in */my/website/pmwiki/cookbook/fox.php* on line *532*

are you setting PTVs? The warning suggest something is going
wrong in combing targets. I guess there is more to the form than you
told so far.

> **I'm thinking perhaps the problem is that I've set the target using the
> hidden input line. However, if I try to set it in a foxadd line, like this,
> it still results in the same error:

> (:foxadd template=My.Template target='{(ftime fmt="%F-%H-%M-%S")}'

it does not matter if a field is hidden or text or whatever.
target will be constructed from the time.

With the limited information supplied I  cannot find anything wrong,
and fox posts fine to  a page using a template and doing a mail
action using another template.
Fox can process several target pages and use individual templates.

Try setting in the top of fox.php  $FoxDebug = 5;
and make sure you don't use a redirect in the form.
Then check the echoed processes, especially how the target array is
working out.

  ~Hans