[pmwiki-users] The Challenge: Is there a simple, dependable PHP login script?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 11:20:38 CDT 2011

Thursday, March 17, 2011, 1:09:54 PM, Al Louis Ripskis wrote:

> I need a simple login at the bottom of my newly constructed PmWiki home page saying:
> “If you would like read and upload access to the rest of the wiki, please login here.”

PS: you can edit page Site.AuthForm and change the text there, and
add more content. That is the default page which will be displayed
even if the whole wiki is read protected.

So you could set a general read password in config.php
and customise page Site.AuthForm to your hearts content,
so it can serve as your front end for visitors.

  ~Hans