[pmwiki-users] Upgrade problem from 2.2.15 to current

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Sun Jun 26 14:54:04 CDT 2011

Petko,
Please forgive the top-posting, but after having done the diagnostics in the last paragraph, and using action=diag, it was clear that $WorkDir was set to "/wiki.d".  Adding a line in config.php
$WorkDir = "$FarmD/wiki.d";
solved the problem.  I must have missed having to add this, although I did not find it in the release notes.

Thanks for your help.

        Vince