[pmwiki-users] Galleria

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Jun 14 13:47:09 CDT 2011

On 6/14/2011 12:58 PM, DaveG wrote:
>> But now it is the same for all>>Galleria<<
> Correct. That is because getDataConfig not only sets preferences, but
> also actually creates the gallery. This basically means you need to
> either use markup, OR use the getDataConfig method for a given
> gallery(ies) -- you can't do both.
Okay, what I wrote is incorrect -- I didn't mean getDataConfig, I meant
dataConfig. The point I was trying to make is that setting description
and title parameters will also cause the creation of the gallery. From a
quick look at the docs, you can't set global options to apply to all
galleries outside of the creation of a gallery.

That means you either use the pmwiki markup, or use a method like Petko
described in javascript.

> The galleria markup does allow you to pass in the same parameters as
> getDataConfig though, so this shouldn't be a show-stopper.
>
> It would be nice to be able to set some global parameters though, like
> the description/tag preference for example. I'll try to take a look at
> that over the weekend.
This still holds true ;)