[pmwiki-users] (:searchresults:)

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:17:29 CDT 2011

THanks, I note this has helpfully been added to
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists-Talk

So on page http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists#pagelistreq
the documentation
The Searchresults directive

The (:searchresults:) directive generally accepts the same parameters as
(:pagelist:) and (:input text:) directives.
request=1 req=1

(:searchresults:) without the introductory line that says "Results of search
for..."

is wrong.

How then is the "Search results for" message suppressed please?

Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz