[pmwiki-users] blank page - 500 Server Error

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 16:40:26 CDT 2011

I guess no ;
cf. http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Installation :

Resist the temptation to rename pmwiki.php to index.php because if you
rename the file it will not be overwritten during an upgrade

... So be sure your first index.php file was correct :

Create a new file called index.php with the following single line of
text (missing a closing " ?>" tag deliberately):
<?php include_once('pmwiki.php');

Gilles.