[pmwiki-users] change groupheader and pagetitle position

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Wed Jul 13 08:49:07 CDT 2011

Markus Heinzer wrote:

>Normally skins for pmwiki are displaying the wikipage-title first and
>then the groupheader. Is there a way to change this?
>1. groupheader
>2. title of the page

To display content from the page at arbitrary (skin defined) places, I
use the following:

$FmtPV['$foobar'] = 'preg_replace("/(.+)/", "<div
id=\"something\">$1</div>", htmlspecialchars(PageTextVar($pn,
"foobar")))';

Then I can place {$foobar} anywhere in the skin to display the
contents of the page text variable "foobar". The div is added to be
able to use CSS to position the element.

Disclaimer:
* I didn't test whether this works for group header / footer.
* The above might be a rather crude and or naive method, so any
suggestion to make it cleaner is welcome.

Oliver