[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-users Digest, Vol 73, Issue 11

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Thu Jul 7 16:52:58 CDT 2011

hi Tamara, thanks for the hunch. where would that temporary upload dir be located? would that be listed somewhere in my php_info?

in anycase, as my last msg stated, this seems to be bigger than just uploads - i've been getting all sorts of msgs stating that fopen won't work b/c of permissions...
: (