[pmwiki-users] pagelist error msg due to permissions

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Tue Jul 5 15:09:13 CDT 2011

hi Rogut
thanks for the reply
i'll check with my host to see if anything changed. thanks.

my permissions before were definitely 0755, not 2755.
and yes, my pages are still writable. it seems like the new setttings are only causing problems with .files like .pageindex (and another .file for another recipe).

so for now, looking back in the documentation online for setup, i'm seeing that 777 seems to be the standard for setting up wiki.d; if so, i'm just not sure how mine ended up at 755. anyways, unless someone else votes for 755, i'll leave mine now at 777.

thanks,
adam